Skip to main content
- The scanner is located at the stand-up computer near the Circulation desk. (The library also has a photocopier that costs 10 cents/page.)
- Double-click on the HPScanning icon:
- Open the scanner lid and position your document so that the upper-left edge aligns with the point of the triangle. Close the scanner lid to secure the document.
- Highlight Document to .PDF File, then click Scan.
- Adjust document as needed: add/delete, rotate/flip, crop, lighten/darken, correct document, etc.
- Your document will appear on the screen as it scans. Click Finish.
- You may print, e-mail, or save your document to a flash drive.
- When you are done, delete your document from the library computer by right-clicking on the scan and selecting Delete. Then double-click the Recycle Bin icon on the desktop and empty the Recycle Bin.
- Remember to take your original document off the scanner.
- Close the scanning software.