A research guide that covers the career development process, from career exploration to job hunting and interview resources.
Last Updated: Mar 24, 2015
To access any database in this Research Guide from off campus, you will need your myMCC login. You may find your myMCC login at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC. Click on "What's my username or password?"
Testing & Education Reference Center is a start-to-finish resource with all the information and support materials needed to make informed, confident decisions to shape the rest of your life.
- Over 300 practice tests and courses
- Dozens of ebooks containing valuable study material and practice tests
- Information on over 4,000 accredited schools
- Scholarship search featuring $8 billion in available scholarships
- Resume builder with over 1,000 brainstorming phrases to get you started
- Career modules covering subjects from career change to salary negotiations
Questions? To contact an MCC Librarian, click on
Ask a Librarian!
Fall/Spring Semester Hours:
Mon - Thurs 8am-9:30pm
Spring Break Hours, 3/22 - 3/29, Open Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm