Google Search Tips
Try Library sources first, but when searching Google:
- Use "quotation marks" for phrase searching
- -site:.com added to your search will eliminate ALL .com sites in search results
- site:.edu (or site:.gov) will ONLY search within the designated domain
- When considering using a web site for your paper, evaluate it with the SCARAB Rubric (see Evaluating Sources tab)
- Follow your instructor's source requirements--sometimes they won't let you use sites from the free web
To limit your search to videos, complete your search and then select "Videos" from the options at the top of the page.