Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The CDC's Guide To Making A Face Mask In 45 Seconds
Siouxsie Wiles and Toby Morris / CC BY-SA
- MedlinePlus Health Topics: Coronavirus Infections
Information for patients regarding COVID-19.
- Medline Plus: Temas de salud: Infecciones por coronavirus
La enfermedad por coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19), anteriormente conocida como nuevo virus coronavirus 2019 (2019-nCoV), es un nuevo tipo de coronavirus. Causa enfermedades respiratorias en las personas. Fue identificado por primera vez en Wuhan, China.
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Homes and Residential Communities
This guidance provides clarification regarding evaluation for home isolation and a new section with information regarding preventative steps for household members, intimate partners, and caregivers in a nonhealthcare setting of a person with symptomatic, laboratory-confirmed COVID-19.
- CDC: Taking Care of Your Emotional Health
It is natural to feel stress, anxiety, grief, and worry during and after a disaster. Everyone reacts differently, and your own feelings will change over time. Notice and accept how you feel. Taking care of your emotional health during an emergency will help you think clearly and react to the urgent needs to protect yourself and your family. Self-care during an emergency will help your long-term healing.
- WHO: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Advice for the Public
Stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak, available on the WHO website and through your national and local public health authority. COVID-19 is still affecting mostly people in China with some outbreaks in other countries. Most people who become infected experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others.
- WHO: COVID-19 Travel Advice
Updated travel advice and FAQs from the World Health Organization.
- FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control
The purpose of this FEMA page is to help the public distinguish between rumors and facts regarding the response to coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- UpToDate Patient education: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
COVID-19 patient educational material from UpToDate
- Just For Kids: A Comic Exploring The New Coronavirus
Explaining the coronavirus with graphic medicine.
- Coronavirus: a Book for Children by Jenner, Wilson, Roberts, and Scheffler
A free children's book about the coronavirus by the illustrator of the Gruffalo. Available as a PDF for download.
Protect others from getting sick!