Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
I Need a Specific Journal
To find out if the library has a specific journal:
- View the citation for the article, you will need this information
- Click on Academic Sources from the MCC Library website, then click on MCC Library Catalog
- At the top, click on Journal List Search
- Type in the title of the periodical in the search box and click enter
- If it is available, you will see the title displayed and below the title, it will say "Available Online"
- Click on where it says "Available Online"
- It will say "Full-Text Availability" and below that will be links to the databases and the date ranges for full-text access to the periodical
- Click on the database name that will include the date you need. If you are off-campus, you may need to log in to the database using your myMCC username and password