Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- The scanner is located at the stand-up computer near the Circulation desk. (The library also has a photocopier that costs 10 cents/page.)
- Double-click on the HPScanning icon:
- Open the scanner lid and position your document so that the upper-left edge aligns with the point of the triangle. Close the scanner lid to secure the document.
- Highlight Document to .PDF File, then click Scan.
- Adjust document as needed: add/delete, rotate/flip, crop, lighten/darken, correct document, etc.
- Your document will appear on the screen as it scans. Click Finish.
- You may print, e-mail, or save your document to a flash drive.
- When you are done, delete your document from the library computer by right-clicking on the scan and selecting Delete. Then double-click the Recycle Bin icon on the desktop and empty the Recycle Bin.
- Remember to take your original document off the scanner.
- Close the scanning software.