To find out if the library has a specific journal:
- View the citation for the article, you will need this information
- Click on Library Search from the MCC Library website
- At the top, click on Journal List Search
- Type in the title of the periodical in the search box and click enter
- If it is available, you will see the title displayed and below the title, it will say "Available Online"
- Click on where it says "Available Online"
- It will say "Full-Text Availability" and below that will be links to the databases and the date ranges for full-text access to the periodical
- Click on the database name that will include the date you need. If you are off-campus, you may need to log in to the database using your myMCC username and password