Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Read the article How to get rid of nightshade
- Use the SIFT Method to evaluate the source.
- We'll talk about what you found as a class.
As you read through the article and evaluate it, ask yourself:
- What did you find out about the source? What kind of source is it? Your instructor has indicated that you can't use gardeningknowhow.com as a reference. Why do you think that is?
- Can you find a better source for information on the poisonous plant Nightshade?
- What other keywords did you notice that might be helpful in finding better information? Keep a list of those words.