Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Requesting Articles From Interlibrary Loan
- You need to have an MCC Library card
- Have the citation for your desired article ready
- You can go to the library circulation desk and fill out a form (you will need the citation and your library card)
- You can use the Ask a Librarian button from the library website and email your request. Include the citation and your name
- Not all articles can be obtained from other libraries or sometimes there is a fee for the article. A library staff member will let you know if that is the case.
- It takes 7-10 days to get an article from another library