Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Benefits of eBooks:
- Free! Just use your myMCC login.
- Accessible from anywhere
- Can view/download from the library databases
- Can be used on multiple devices
- Fiction and non-fiction titles
- Accessibility options: text size, color contrast, font style, text to speech
- Sections/chapters can be saved/downloaded
- Easily cited
- Contain high-quality information for your college-level research. (Just don't forget to evaluate your sources!)
The MCC Library provides access to:
- 98,000+ eBooks
- 15 eBook databases
Click on the tabs to learn more about the different eBook databases!
MCC Library Info
Questions? To contact an MCC Librarian, click on
Ask a Librarian!
Regular Library Hours
Monday through Thursday,
8:00am to 6:00pm
8:00am to 4:30pm
Spring Break Library Hours (March 27 - 31)
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm