Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Effective marketing requires research - to understand the product, the market, and the consumer. This guide will provide you resources that will help you with your research.
If you have questions about the library or research, remember to Ask a Librarian!
Using This Guide
The tabs at the top of page will take you to additional information on each topic, including websites, books, and databases that will help you with your research.
- Marketing Databases - library databases related to marketing as well as searching tips to help you get started
- Marketing Books - print and electronic books
- Demographics - websites, databases, and books to help you understand potential customers
- Industry & Company Information: videos and instructions on finding and using NAICS codes, searching ReferenceUSA, and more
- Evaluating Sources - using the SCARAB Rubric to evaluate sources and find the best information for your research
- Citing Sources - resources to help you cite in MLA, APA, and Chicago
- Statistics - information on statistics and where to find statistical information
MCC Library Info
Questions? To contact an MCC Librarian, click on
Ask a Librarian!
Fall 2021 Semester Hours
August 16 through December 10
Monday through Thursday,
8:00am to 8:30pm
Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
Tuesday, October 12 -
MCC Professional Development Day
Wednesday, November 24 through Friday, November 26 -